Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Prussian Infantry Regiment IR10 Colour Party

 I painted a batch of Prussian flags over the winter, in advance of my new figure range. Today I finished the colour bearers for IR10. I attach my flags with superglue when the figure is completely painted and then just touch up the pole and hands. I don't trust myself  to paint a figure from scratch with a painted flag. I am pleased with the result, although my photos always seem to make the figures look slightly glossy, probably due to the lighting. Next, the drummers and officer to complete the command base.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice standard bearers and flags.

    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, the flags are superb and really et the standard bearers off very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look excellent and those flags... simply superb!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete

Claymore 2024

 On Saturday we attended the annual Claymore show in Edinburgh. There seemed to be fewer retailers than last year, possibly the timing of th...