Saturday, July 4, 2020

Back in action

Apologies for the recent lack of posts. I had a hernia operation yesterday and I will be laid up for about 8 weeks so I have been trying to get the garden in order and all heavy lifting duties covered.
Today,  in a bit of pain but managed to do an hour on my 40mm collection.
I have started another French cavalry regiment, heavy cavalry regiment Noailles, which featured prominently in many of the western theatre battles, and should add a nice contrast in colour to the French army. One good point about the hernia op is that I should have lots of modelling and painting time over the next few months, and with Blogger much the same format for the time being, I will try and make regular posts.



3 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing the results of your forced recuperation. The cavalry have a bit of character about them - why brand are they? Cheers Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice uniform, they will look very nice en-masse. Speedy recovery wishes to you and hopefully not too much pain! Good chance for you to devote your time to hobby time and no guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with your recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...