Friday, July 10, 2020

These look tasty

Saw these new Russian 7YW figures on a website today. The owner has had them sculpted privately by Andrew Stadden. (The Stadden style shines through.) I really like these and they would look great when painted in those fantastic Russian green and red uniforms. They have that distinct Stadden formal look which lends itself so well to this period.
The owner is unsure whether to release them commercially, or keep for his own use. I would buy them, even though they are 54mm and yet another scale jump for me.





3 comments:

  1. Very impressive sculptures. I would certainly buy a couple just for display purposed, so I hope he does release them. Cheers Greg (Delta Coy Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice, not another scale to sit in the lead pile for me though, I have enough to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice figures indeed. Beautifully proportioned.
    Hope you're recovering well. Catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...