Friday, May 8, 2020

IR1a Von Scheither joins the stable

IR1a Von Scheither joins the stable

Today I completed this fine regiment which served Ferdinand so well.
They fought at Hastenbeck, Krefeld, Minden and Warburg.
The very attractive green facings make the unit stand out.
I still need to paint up a base of grenadiers, then a short break from Hanover before I work on IR3a Von Knesebeck whose black facings will be a nice contrast.
Meanwhile I fancy another conversion and I will attempt the image of the French cavalry officer with tricorne on sword which I posted recently. Also I have a French cavalry regiment needing completed, So lots to do.






2 comments:

  1. Very nice looking unit. Love the dark green. I may have to add this regiment to my armies. Front Rank figures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is another lovely regiment, always think red and green work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...