The Officer conversion was painted up today.
A staff officer meeting. Sporcken indicates the position of the enemy while the new officer looks on.
Ferdinand wears the blue jacket and the staff officer to the right was another recent conversion.
Next, I need to finish another Hanoverian regiment before any more distractions.
The 3D Vauban Fort continues with the start of the barracks print. These are big files and can take 24 hours to print. Construction has been put on hold as Mrs H was kept awake last night by the printer churning away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1758. The campaign for the control of Saxony 5.
The Croats fall back to the far edge of the vineyard. Loudons and the btn gun has little choice but to also withdraw along the road. Prussi...
-
I suppose that the Royal Ecossois is a "must have" addition to my French army collection. I live close to Culloden so it was only...
-
Just ordered this book from Helion. A bargain at £14.95 post paid. Good on Helion for keeping production going at this difficult time. Th...
-
Today as an experiment, I painted up a unit of 6 of Graham C's computer generated 40mm figures. I went for IR1 von Winterfeldt as I do...





He has turned out rather well, really good looking conversion. Good work on him!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I like the horse too, very realistic colouring.
ReplyDeleteYou need to move that printer!!😆😉