Sunday, May 5, 2019

An Inspirational Military Gentleman, part 2

I do like minor conversions to break up the "number crunching" of painting regimental figures.
I came to the AMG party too late to get a certain fantastic 30mm sculpt from John Ray, but I have always admired that particular vignette, so I decided to attempt a 40mm conversion to go along with the "Suren style" figure that I converted last week. This will be a new addition to my French courtiers.


I must admit, that from certain angles, this vignette could represent the British officers in the river in that famous scene from Barry Lyndon, when Barry assumed their identity. (oops)

4 comments:

  1. Graham
    An excellent interpretation of 'that' vignette well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham C, totally agree.
    Regards
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scene, Graham. An effective recreation of that moment in Barry Lyndon...
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. More often, military veterans limit themselves while searching for a job. They think they need to find a job that close to their military jobs. Comabt Vehicles

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...