Thursday, January 23, 2020

Some additions to the French Army

The latest addition to the French line is The Piemont Regiment. The black cuffs and  white crossed flag contrast nicely with the white uniform. I have now ran out of French castings so this regiment will be strengthened in due course when more troops arrive.

                                                          The Piemont Regiment




I have also been converting and painting some command figures to support the units.


                                                    French Lt General & ADC


                                                            Mounted ADC


January marks the start of my army of Hanover...... more to follow

6 comments:

  1. Very nice additions this is one of my favourite regiments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Graham, they were involved in quite a number of the western theatre actions I want to fight, so pleased with the addition

      Delete
  2. Lovely work!! I see what you mean about the white uniform and black cuffs they really make for a lovely uniform. Looking forward to seeing the Hanoverians!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie, looking forward to painting some red jackets for a change, although I have really enjoyed the variety of the French project

      Delete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...