Saturday, November 2, 2019

The Royal Cravattes

This week I started on my French cavalry. This first in line is the Royal Cravattes, My Austrian  Prussian cavalry regiments are normally 16 figures in strength, (2 x 8 bases), but as French regiments tended to be smaller, I have gone for a 12 man unit to reflect this.
The Royal Cravattes flag has been painted by Mark Allan. Mark has painted the majority of my flags, and this has to be one of my favourites. The hand painted detail is quite amazing, Mark is an incredible talent.




1 comment:

  1. What an excellent unit. Marks work on their flag is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...