Thursday, October 31, 2019

On the workbench today

A bit of a variety going on to keep up my interest level.
On the left, the have just based the first two stands for my Grenadiers de France regiment. This will be a big 12 base regiment of 52 figures including command. Should take me well into November to get this finished as there is a fair level of detail on the uniforms. Behind them is a mounted figure for the Royal Cravattes. This will be the colour bearer with the officer to the right.. The colour has been painted by Mark Allen, and the detail is incredible. I will post the finished figure.
On the right, I am converting two sailors who will become crew members of my recently acquired ships. I will paint the bases brown, as my normal green finish will not look right on board ship.
Finally, I have been working on a generic dismounted French officer with horse. He has still to be appointed to a regiment. A nice, quick vignette to produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...