Friday, November 8, 2019

Kirriemuir

Off to Targe at Kirriemuir tomorrow. I would have liked o have joined Charles G at Crisis in Antwerp, but I left the planning late, and will try and go in 2020

Targe is a friendly little show, and it is always good to catch up with old friends and chat. No major purchases planned, but you never know what will turn up.
Looking forward to seeing Old Meldrum's Siege of Rome game and catching up with Stuart I.
Will take photos and report back.
The link is below
http://www.kirriemuirwargames.co.uk/targe/

Kirriemuir is also the birthplace of Bon Scott, lead singer of my favourite band, AC/DC.
Never visited his statue, so I will drop by during my trip.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the show. Looking forward to your report and likewise Antwerp is top of my list for next year

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...