Monday, October 28, 2019

Regiment Diesbach takes to the field

This weekend I managed to finish Swiss regiment Diesbach, one of the nicest uniforms and set of colours in the French army in my view. I have painted this as a seven base unit to represent a 2 btn regiment. The red tunics were enjoyable to paint and I am pleased with the result.

                                                             Regiment Diesbach
        The figure second from the left, front row is painted by Dave Jarvis, the rest by me. If to                      struggle to tell the difference, then my job is done !  Wonderful flags by Mark Allen.
          Found a stray dog in my metal box so I decided to give the NCO and unofficial mascot

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful regiment, well done Graham. The Swiss always add a dash of colour to th French infantry.

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...