Sunday, May 17, 2020

HQ

A recent message on the blog asked me what size of table I use for 40mm figures. It is big, 18ft x 8ft but to be honest, most actions have fitted on half of the table.
The table is rather cluttered as I am making some base boards at the moment, but the shot below gives the viewer an idea of the layout. Upstairs is a balcony where I keep most of my books and gives a great aerial view of the action below. Of late, troops are beginning to take over the upstairs as well.
The two ships in the foreground were purchased last year and scale reasonably well for 40mm



1 comment:

  1. Graham, thank you for sharing, a great set-up mate. Cheers Greg

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...