Saturday, April 11, 2020

What I have done today

Had a good chat with Stuart I. putting the wargames world to right.
With the current lockdown I don’t know when we will meet up again.
It would be nice to think that Claymore will run in Edinburgh in August, but that may prove to be optimistic. Partisan 2 could be good if it is still on. We will all be desperate for company and new war game supplies by then. Stuart is working on his new book and we will put on a demo game to complement it, possibly at Kirriemuir. Stuart has switched the Wild Geese/AMG meet up to November, which I could possibly make if a space crops up.
Added some new figures to my French naval battery. The colour bearer holds the flag of the artillery.
Quite pleased with the casualty figure, having got the idea from a recent magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...