Bit of converting fun today. The figure will be an Austrian private when finished. The pig is a sculpt I
made in another life about thirty years ago.
Still a bit of filing, cutting and smoothing to do.
Looking forward to hopefully painting the porker tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1758. The campaign for the control of Saxony 5.
The Croats fall back to the far edge of the vineyard. Loudons and the btn gun has little choice but to also withdraw along the road. Prussi...
-
I suppose that the Royal Ecossois is a "must have" addition to my French army collection. I live close to Culloden so it was only...
-
Just ordered this book from Helion. A bargain at £14.95 post paid. Good on Helion for keeping production going at this difficult time. Th...
-
Today as an experiment, I painted up a unit of 6 of Graham C's computer generated 40mm figures. I went for IR1 von Winterfeldt as I do...


Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove a bacon sarnie too 😋