Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Another conversion

Yesterday I converted the mounted figure below. Still a big learning curve for me. I will paint him up as an Officer for my Hanoverian army. Once again, the style is heavily influenced by AMG and a recent sculpt on the AMG blog.
I will paint him up later and see how he turns out. I think the horse will be dark chestnut which should contrast nicely with the red tunic.


The horses outstretched leg is now beefed up at the top to emphasise the muscle.
Thanks John

2 comments:

  1. A most excellent miniature.

    Horses legs can be difficult to convert. A suggestion, on the outstretched leg I would, if mine, just add a little Milliput to the upper area that joins the body. It is more muscular in that region.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, he really looks the part, envy your talent sir!

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...