Friday, December 6, 2019

Chasseurs de Fischer

Chasseurs de Fisher
I managed to complete this regiment yesterday. I always struggle with hussar style regiments, and I find them very time consuming, and always a relief to complete.
French cavalry regiments tended to be smaller than Prussian & Austrian units, therefore I have gone for a 12 piece regiment as opposed to my usual 16 figures. There is no source for a cavalry standard in Kronoscaf, so I have elected not to go with one. I intend to do some figures to represent the foot soldiers of this unit in due course. I want to have them depicted as light figures in shooting and loading positions, so a little conversion will be required.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...