Saturday, December 7, 2019

Battleground show - Real estate purchase

I spotted this piece of real estate at Battleground last Saturday. I got some very strange looks when I purchased it, but it will make an ideal country estate scene for my 40 mm pieces.
I now need to paint up some civilians to complete the setting.

The church on the left side of the picture was purchased at a bring and buy last year. It needs some "weathering" but I am sure it will be ideal when finished, and a fine addition to the 40mm township



9 comments:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one lake LBJ real estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Austin real estate tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artificial intelligence leader Lea Wiviottt Boracchia helped identify the best properties in commercial real estate throughout the US to buy with the renowned algorithm. Learn more about investing in real estate today. Contact her here. commercial real estate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Edward Rainey Renwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. đất bình dương giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Use these tips and you find it much easier to choose the right local movers to help you with your move. Movers Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...