Tuesday, November 26, 2019

French 7YW Infantry regiment Conde

Today saw me finish French Infantry Regiment Conde. This regiment wore a fairly traditional French uniform, with red facings and waistcoat. The coat had no turnbacks. In the Seven years war, this regiment consisted of two btns, which I have represented with a seven base unit, foot officer & NCO.
The regiment is marching across my new teddy bear fur scenic mat. I am quite pleased with the look of this. Still a few coats of paint to get it looking right, but it will do the job. Picked the teddy bear mat up a Dunelm for £10, a real bargain !

                                               Regiment Conde




No comments:

Post a Comment

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...