Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Edward Suren Part 2

Today I painted up my take on my favourite Edward Suren figure. My 40mm version is a bit chunky and less refined, but he looks fine on the table. I cannot see this particular French officer being particularly successful in the front line, but he will make a fine addition to the gaggle of lackeys who adorne the French court.... I enjoyed this exercise. Regimental recruitment may be put on hold as I experiment with a couple of more court characters.

                                                My 40mm                                   Suren


5 comments:

  1. Graham
    You've done a first class job there looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham,
    I have a couple of 40mm prints for you I shall bring to Falkirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Graham. Keep up the good work on the blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done figure. You have a good blog started, keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, Graham. I echo the comments above; more pictures please...

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...