Thursday, March 19, 2020

Holiday update 3

“Holiday” still in progress waiting for news of a flight to the Uk before Tuesday cut off.

Pleased with the level of detail on this grenadier from the Marlborough era.


Ok I fooled you... it is an 80mm Stadden I have had from the early 1970,s and which I am finally getting round to painting. I still think this range and sculpting is among the best.
On to 28mm Warfare miniatures Ottomans next.

Just ordered Christopher Duffy’s reprint on the Austrian army from Helion.
Wanted this for a long time but far too pricey on the  second hand market.
Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home( possibly in mid June) 😷😷😷😫😫

1 comment:

  1. Aye aye, you might be better staying put. 😁
    Figures look great! Ottomans? Perfect for my Russians.

    Take care guys !

    ReplyDelete

Refighting History Volume 8

“The Seven Years War, Western Theatre, small actions”, by Charles Grant. This arrived today as a belated birthday present ! Why did I wa...